During 2011 and 2012 solar energy systems (particularly Commercial Solar Energy Systems) have significantly reduced in price. This presents both small and large businesses with a unique opportunity.
Combine this with rising electricity prices and substantially reduced capital costs, the case for installing a Commercial Solar solar energy system is now very compelling.
A number of factors will go into determining the investment returns of a Commercial Solar energy system for business include:
- What is your business’s daily energy usage load profile.
- What types of government incentives are available STCs, LGC, CTIP.
- The cost of electricity currently paid (including any peak network charges) This may vary depending on the amount of electricity used by your business.
- The expected rate of increase in price of electricity over the coming years.
- How much electricity the solar energy system will generate per day – this is driven by your location in Australia and the time of year (i.e. summer, autumn winter, spring, sunny day, partly cloudy day and your location in Australia.
- How much of this Solar Electricity production can be utilised by the company in-house and how much will be sold to the grid.
Following a site inspection and discussion with our company representatives in relation to the daily energy usage & load profile at your facility, Commercial Solar can provide your company with customised quotation outlining
- Where system will be located.
- How the solar energy system can be seamlessly integrated into your existing operations,
- The capital expenditure required for the solar system,
- The payback period and
- The return on investment on your new Commercial Solar Energy System.
Commercial Solar – the Power to Save